Jude the Dude

Jude the Dude
Jude the Dude Available on Amazon

Monday, April 18, 2011

Gift for Mother Expecting a Baby Boy

The best gift I received when I had my son was a book about a son and his mother. I read this book to my son every night and we still read it (5 years later). During the last five years, my son and I have been on many adventures and I simply have the most wonderful time raising him. So, I wanted to write a book that would appeal to mothers and sons of all ages communicating everything a mother will do for her family. I wrote I Promise: A Mother's Poem to Her Son.

I Promise is heartwarming and funny poem on how a mother will chase after a fast-crawling baby discovering our great world, care for her son when he is sick, order pizza when she burns dinner, take tons of pictures, and deal with crayon drawings on the walls.

It truly is a fabulous gift for anyone expecting a baby boy. It can be read aloud at the shower and will serve as the first book the new mother reads to her son. I Promise is available on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Promise-Mothers-Poem-Her-Son/dp/0981623514/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1303156993&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment